The Original SNIP Fishing Line Cutter cuts clean and precise through braided line, mono line, and fluoro line. With the built-on carabiner, clip it to your hip or vest so it's always handy and never lost. Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more looking around the boat with your hands full for a set of fishing pliers or nippers. With a Boomerang SNIP Fishing line cutter you'll spend more time with your line in the water and less time looking for your tool. Like to get out on the water early?
Features and Benefits
- 36" retractable military-grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade closed when not in use
- Cuts 50 lb. braided line, fluoro line and mono lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
Caring For Your SNIP
Rinse with fresh water after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40® or Boeshield T9®. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.