The Boomerang Fishing Zinger with Carabiner has a tough molded polycarbonate case which makes this a very strong, yet lightweight zinger to carry. Attach your fishing tools to the strong retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, durable enough to withstand the elements. Grab your fishing tool and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more digging through your pockets or tackle box. With a Boomerang Tool Company Fishing Zinger, your fishing tools will be always handy and never lost – it's a great way to keep you from losing your unHookR!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Retracts up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy-duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1-3/8" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto fishing vest or belt loops
- .970" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion-resistant split ring
- 100% Made in the USA!
CARING FOR YOUR GEAR
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers, and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel.
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.